• mathguru
    Tries to connect then disconnects then repeats. No computer id and no pin. Here is what the event log shows. Need assistance.

2023-07-12 15:58:29,768 [RA_SERVER.4048] [15] NOTICE - Server reconnection attempt...
    2023-07-12 15:58:29,768 [RA_SERVER.4048] [15] NOTICE - Server : ConnectionInProgress
    2023-07-12 15:58:29,768 [RA_COMMON.4048] [15] NOTICE - SioServer.SioCore.Connect to https://connect.ra.msp360.com:443
    2023-07-12 15:58:30,471 [RA_COMMON.4048] [20] ERROR - Certificate check failed for connect.ra.msp360.com: RemoteCertificateChainErrors, CN=connect.ra.cloudberrylab.com C=US, O=Let's Encrypt, CN=R3
    2023-07-12 15:58:30,471 [RA_COMMON.4048] [20] ERROR - SioServer.OnSocketConnectError: Quobject.EngineIoClientDotNet.Client.EngineIOException: websocket error ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.
    at System.Net.Security.SslState.InternalEndProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
    at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)
    at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndAuthenticateAsClient(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at SuperSocket.ClientEngine.SslStreamTcpSession.OnAuthenticated(IAsyncResult result)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    2023-07-12 15:58:30,471 [RA_SERVER.4048] [20] NOTICE - Server : Disconnected Quobject.EngineIoClientDotNet.Client.EngineIOException: websocket error ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.
    at System.Net.Security.SslState.InternalEndProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
    at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)
    at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndAuthenticateAsClient(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at SuperSocket.ClientEngine.SslStreamTcpSession.OnAuthenticated(IAsyncResult result)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  • Pavel
    Hi! The issue is most probably with outdated certificates on your machines. So you should download up-to-date Root and Intermediate certificates (der or pem) from https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/ and import them to your machines under Local Computer.
  • mathguru
    Thank you for your assistance.
    I imported several certificates since I didn't know for sure which ones to import:
    Isrg-root-ocsp-x1 and the cross-signed one
    Isrg-root-x1 and the x2 one
    Lets-encrypt-e1 and the r3 one

I restarted the computer and the issue still remains. Still tries to connect then disconnects and the red reconnect comes up.

Perhaps I didn't install the correct certificates or perhaps something else is running amok.

mathguru
  • Pavel

You need the following certificates:
    iyd1qkv5qqcmhxhr.png
    And you should import them here:
    08t8e7ump8zb6zik.png

By the way, what OS version do you have on your computer and on the computer that you are connecting to?
  • mathguru
    Pavel, Thanks for the clarification. I imported them in the wrong place. All is good now. Computer ID and pin appear and connection is working. Thank you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment