• Sam Nottage
    Something seems to be out of whack with one of the machines in our system. Backup history shows backup plans being completed normally but viewing plan status shows that the plan has never been run.

This occurs with only the one machine. As far as I can tell the backups are running properly but, still, it's a little disconcerting. Anyone else seeing this happen? Any ideas?

(Is there an easy way to post screenshots?)
  • David Gugick
    You can post screenshots here. You'll need to upload them using the upload option in the toolbar above the text entry.
  • Sam Nottage
    Aha.
    Plan status:
    zrsb7c0podf59l3u.png

Backup History:
    hfcimnma8yit6anh.png
  • David Gugick
    If you're absolutely positive that those are the same endpoints, then I would ask you open a support case with the support team. I can't find that issue referenced in the system anywhere, and if it really is a problem beyond that one endpoint, it needs to be addressed. They're going to be some maintenance updates on the servers in a couple days. You could wait until after that. Possibly that issue is being addressed (September 22, Thursday 4.00 AM - 7.00 AM PT). But please double check to make sure that they are the same endpoint.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in discussions!