• Jackie Gibbs
    Hi.

I have 4 workstations that keep saying device not ready. They have image backups that go to different backup locations. Idrive E2, Wasabi and shared local storage. They're at different locations and unrelated to each other.
  • David Gugick
    where are you seeing this message?
  • David Gugick
    this may be a known issue with some customers. I would strongly encourage you to open a support case and send the logs using the tools diagnostic toolbar option on one of the agents that is experiencing the issue. Or, you can send the logs from the Management Console from Remote Management - and click the gear icon and select Send Logs.

Support will be able to recommend a workaround and communicate with you when it will be fixed.
  • Jackie Gibbs
    I submitted ticket to support. They came back with some IO issues. I uninstalled and installed and older version. That ran the backup with no issue. Disappointing that I had to go back to older software to get this to work.
  • David Gugick
    Please let them know your results after the version downgrade. They’ll get that info to the engineering team for review and ultimately fix the issue. Thanks for your patience.
  • Jackie Gibbs
    I completely removed and reinstalled newest workstation agent on one computer. It still failed. I ended up installing 7.5.3.3 . on each workstation. All the backups completed without issue.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment