• Fred Claus
    Does anyone here actual use the RMM? I've been trying to get some help with it, but there seems to be no activity in the RMM forum. Any ideas if anyone actually uses it anymore?
  • Alexander Negrash
    RMM is actively used by our MSP customers. Do you have any specific questions about the product?
  • Fred Claus
    I asked a few questions in the RMM forum but never got an answer. Is there a new place to ask them now? One of the questions I ask was this;

I noticed that on the installed software side, there is a section that tells me what software is outdated. Is there a way to say to the system that I want them to scan all the computers for obsolete software once a week and update them? Can this be automated, or is it strictly a manual process?
  • Alexander Negrash
    You posted this in the Managed Backup category. I moved to RMM. I am personally responsible for the Backup product, and I will bring your question to the attention of the appropriate person.

In the meantime, if you are on a trial or have a paid license for RMM, you can open a support ticket to receive a much faster response. Additionally, feel free to reach out to your account manager to arrange a call with one of our sales engineers who can answer your questions. If you don't know who your account manager is, please DM me your account email address, and I will escalate your request.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment