• Matthew Dudek
    We have been using the Backup for Linux Ultimate Edition to backup shares on a Synology NAS to Wasabi Cloud Storage, and the source item is "BridgeStore3.local/General Archive" is one of the folders being backed up (there are others like this also). It has been working this way for years without a problem, but at the beginning of April, these backups have given the error that the source folder is not able to be found. I haven't made any changes to any of the settings, the only thing that happens are OS and DSM updates with needed reboots. Why is MSP360 Backup unable to see these shares anymore, and is there a way to fix them?

I thought I could just point the source to the mount-points instead, but that is a different path, and it creates a new destination on Wasabi as well, meaning it will backup the entire dataset all over again, and I have close to 8Tb of data backed up. So my other question is if there was a way to point the source to a different folder but leave the destination folder the same as it always has been so that it just continues the incremental updates as usual?
  • Alexander Negrash

We have been using the Backup for Linux Ultimate Edition to backup shares on a Synology NAS to Wasabi Cloud Storage, and the source item is "BridgeStore3.local/General Archive" is one of the folders being backed up (there are others like this also). It has been working this way for years without a problem, but at the beginning of April, these backups have given the error that the source folder is not able to be found. I haven't made any changes to any of the settings, the only thing that happens are OS and DSM updates with needed reboots. Why is MSP360 Backup unable to see these shares anymore, and is there a way to fix them?Matthew Dudek

We need logs to see the details. If you can DM me you contact email address, I will ask one of our engineers to take a look

I thought I could just point the source to the mount-points instead, but that is a different path, and it creates a new destination on Wasabi as well, meaning it will backup the entire dataset all over again, and I have close to 8Tb of data backed up. So my other question is if there was a way to point the source to a different folder but leave the destination folder the same as it always has been so that it just continues the incremental updates as usual?Matthew Dudek

This is not possible unfortunately
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet