• shulett42
    had a server go down. rebuilt a new server and trying to restore data to the new updated server. when trying to restore from cloud bucket I get this error.

current backup storage does not contain backup data for the selected restore types: files and folders

Anyone know how to fix this issue so I can do a restore?
    Attachment
    tingey backup error (7K)
  • Alexander Negrash
    Are you utilizing Managed or Standalone Backup?
    Is it possible to choose "Restore Image-Based Backup"?
    Ensure that you have selected or configured the correct storage destination that actually contains the backup.
  • shulett42
    I can see all the files in msp360. Standalone i believe. And didnt save the files on the old server as image based. So not sure why they would be that way now. Ill try image based when im near the system later today. Im ttying to accesd old files from the old server and pointed at my backblaze bucket.
  • Kumar P
    @shulett42

I'm getting exact same error; did you get solution? I've tried same with command line as well as web portal.
  • Kumar P
    The Next button is not enabling to proceed further, at same time it is showing the deleted content from the backup bucket. How to resolve it? Or is it time to switch to other software?? attached screenshot
    Attachment
    next-no-enabling (61K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube