• mohamed61
    Dear Cloudberry Drive Community,

I am reaching out to seek assistance with a critical issue I have been encountering while attempting to upload 4K video files to Cloudberry Drive. Whenever I try to copy and paste 4K video files directly from my File Explorer in "This PC" to my S3 bucket storage, the process consistently crashes.

This persistent issue has severely disrupted my workflow, as I rely heavily on Cloudberry Drive for efficiently managing and sharing large video files. The inability to upload these files seamlessly has hindered my productivity and prevented me from completing my tasks effectively.

I have diligently attempted to troubleshoot this issue by restarting my computer, clearing my browser cache, and ensuring a stable network connection. However, the problem persists, and I am unable to upload 4K video files without encountering system crashes.

I am currently utilizing AWS services for my cloud storage needs, and I am inclined to believe that the issue lies on the Cloudberry Drive side. I earnestly request assistance from anyone within the community who has encountered similar issues or possesses any insights into potential solutions.

While I explore alternative methods for uploading 4K video files to Cloudberry Drive, I must acknowledge that these workarounds are less efficient and time-consuming, further impacting my overall productivity.

I would be immensely grateful for any assistance or suggestions that could resolve this issue promptly.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
    Mohamed.
  • mohamed61
    Here is the screenshot attachment.
    Attachment
    Screenshot_1 (49K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist