• Erik Martins
    Good morning Currently I use the cloudbarry backup tool, but after the last update of the tool I start to see an error without description.

ERROR
    An error occurred (code: 1003)
    An unexpected error occurred
    Please contact support

Currently squeegee 3 backup One in real-time A Scheduled I made a third one to make up for the failure of the first two.

In addition to the VSS service, always stopping and having to keep restarting.

Someone passed this problem, or would have a solution.

at.te
  • Steve Putnam
    What aere you using for backend Cloud storage? BackBlaze?
  • Erik Martins
    I'm using Amazon S3 AWS
  • Alexander Negrash
    Can you send diagnostic logs to me? I will open a support ticket on your behalf. I'm sending you a DM with my contact email
  • Ben
    Hi, I received this error and I don't know how to proceed. I'm hoping I don't have to restart my entire backup as that would be a lot of data to re-transmit (~2TB). I'm running on version 7.8.3.285 . Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Ben
    Attachment
    cloud_berry_error (8K)
  • Alexander Negrash
    Ben, DM me your contact email address. I will then reach out to one of our engineers to assist with troubleshooting the issue.
  • Ben

Sorry for not getting back sooner. I got side tracked with another project but now I'm jumping back into this. You can reach me at .

Just an update on the issue. I haven't changed anything since the post, so the backups were still technically scheduled to run. It had seemed like the prior 3+ runs had failed with the vague 1003 error message. However, the last run seemed to have worked. The funny thing is the load on prior runs were ~30-300GB in size, but this last one that succeeded was 485GB (yes I have a lot of family videos and photos :) !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment