• AndrejMrvar
    Hello!

I have been using Control Remote Computer 2.6.0.23 for several years.
    Today, after I run the program, I got the red message:Disconnected.
    and clicking on Reconnect does not help. Any hint what might be wrong?
    I am using this version since it is the last free version that enables unattended access.

Thanks in advance.
    Andrej
  • David Gugick
    there are some issues with our service provider that they’re looking to get resolved soon. I’ll make a more general post to the forums when the issues are addressed and the services are back online.
  • David Gugick
    Connect should be up and running now. I just checked both Managed and Free and both are working for me. Please let me know if you continue to have issues.
  • AndrejMrvar
    Hello!
    For me it works now partially. It works on two machines, but on the third one not.
    If I run application on that machine the message "Disconnected" is still there and I cannot persuade it to change it to connected. Any idea what should I do? I restarted computer already but it did not help.
    Thanks in advance.
  • David Gugick
    Please check again. Services are returning for everyone, bit by bit as DNS servers get the updated information.
  • AndrejMrvar
    Thanks, now it works, I hope it will stay like this. We should be more patient ;)
  • David Gugick
    I think everyone has been more than patient with this outage :sad: . And we appreciate it. Any disruption to our services affects our customers. It's not what we strive for, and we are putting measures in place right now so this issue never happens again.
  • John Radley
    Is there another outage? I'm getting the Disconnected in Red message on the Control Remote Computer page right now.
  • John Radley
    Never mind, problem was mine.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube