• Yuri
    Hi! I was wondering if I can download the sandbox version on my PC and test a few things before making it public in every company we have.
    I downloaded the last sandbox version for Windows (v7.7.1.40) and when I'm installing it, it asks for credentials but it keeps telling me they're wrong:

"User credentials are invalid (Code: 1008)
    MBS user credentials are invalid"

Do I need to enable something in my account to install it? Do i need to have a new license for this?
  • David Gugick
    Moved this post to the Managed Backup section.

There was a problem in a recent release that was addressed related to authentication issues that some customers were running into. My recommendation is you test the latest release which should not have those issues.

Having said that, it’s much easier to assign the account from the management console, as it does not require you enter a password since you’re already authenticated into the management console.
  • Yuri
    Thanks for your answer David,

Isn't v7.7.1.40 lastest version? That's the one that keeps telling me wrong credentials.

How can I do the last thing you said? (Assigning my account in the management console)
  • David Gugick
    Yes, that's the current release. Assuming there's not a regression issue in the release, is it possible you do not have the correct User password for the registration in the agent? If you want to do this from the management console, follow these steps:

• In Computers - Remote Management, find the endpoint in question
    • Click on the gear icon on the right and select Edit - Edit Account
    • Select the correct user account
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal