• QIC-40
    Hi. Since the last CloudBerry Backup software upgrade, my backup plan to BackBlaze B2 seems to lock up at some point and never concludes. In the attached screenshot, for example, the backup operation has been spinning its wheels for the last 24 hours, stuck on "Preparing".

I've tried synchronizing the repository. That, interestingly, failed to conclude as well. I finally had to cancel it. I've rebooted my machine and made multiple attempts with the backup job. The backups never conclude successfully.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Screenshot%20from%202022-08-17%2007-59-14.png
  • David Gugick
    It looks like the prep step is complete as is the backup step. But in order to diagnose, Support would need to review your logs. If you could submit them to Support from the GUI, we may be able to provide some guidance on how to address. If not, what's I'd suggest is you try a test backup of a single file to your B2 account and see if that works.
  • QIC-40
    Okay, thanks. I submitted the logs via the GUI. Case #00173749 (not sure it helps to reference the case # here but in case it does).
  • Jocelyn Le Sage
    I have the same issue as well. Has a solution been found ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment