• kernelia
    HI

MSp360 agent version is v7.6.1.69

We configured an storage account in wasabi and inmutability enabled, but in the msp360 agent inmutability option is greyed

does it work for someone?

Thanks, regards
  • David Gugick

In order to use immutability, you have to use GFS retention. Do you have GFS selected on the retention page? If you want, you can post an image of your retention page here on the form.
  • kernelia
    Hi David

Thanks for your response.

But our problem is the option to enable inmutability is greyed, i uploaded some screenshots

INMU02 is our wasabi storage account enabled for inmutability, but in msp360 agent is greyed

Regards
    Attachments
    Captura (61K)
    Captura2 (103K)
  • David Gugick
    You cannot change immutability settings on an existing bucket. You need to create a new bucket on that account and enable immutability at creation time.
  • kernelia

Hi David.

We know this. We created account and enabled inmutability at creation time.

If you see our screenshots, all parameters are well configured both in wasabi and msp360.

But in msp360 agent, option for inmutability is greyed, and we don't know why. Inmutability is not working because we created a test backup with GFS enabled and we have deleted this backup.

I think inmutability in msp360 + wasabi storage still does not work.

Someone can confirm this please?

Thanks, regards.
  • kernelia
    Hi

I can see in other post that this feature still isn't enabled for managed backup

https://forum.msp360.com/discussion/2274/immutable-backups

Regards
  • David Gugick
    It's enabled as far as I am aware - you are referring to an old post. Your screenshots were confusing as one seemed to show the bucket as not having Immutability selected (from agent) and the other was at creation time, but not after creation. So I am not sure if something happened at creation time or the agent is not picking up the setting for some reason.

Where are you trying to create the backup plan? From the agent or from the management console? If you have not tried the management console, please try that.

If all else fails, then I think the best option is for you to open a support case.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment