• Ron Fitzgerald
    I am demoing CloudBerry Explorer as a possible use case for a project my company is working on. The ultimate use for this will be exploring versions in an IBM COS S3 environment.

Connecting to IBM COS, there is no default connector, but using S3 compatible works just fine. However the menu item for 'Show Versions' does not appear. (see ibm_no_version_menu image)

If I connect to an AWS bucket and return, the 'Show Versions' menu item is now in menu but greyed out. (see ibm_version_menu_after_aws image)

If I connect to an AWS bucket and select 'Show Versions', the versions panel appears. Then going back to my S3 Compatible/IBM bucket, I can view the file versions. (see ibm_version_window_after_aws image)

Is there a solution to simply have the option to show versions without this work around?

Thank you for your time.
    Attachments
    ibm_no_version_menu (40K)
    ibm_version_menu_after_aws (42K)
    ibm_version_window_after_aws (39K)
  • David Gugick
    There's an open requirement for that particular feature with S3 compatible storage. I added your request to the item, and have also noted your workaround. I'll report back here if the feature gets scheduled.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment