• Royce Fessenden
    I just updated my computer to use Remote Desktop 2.5.0.83 and now all the connect information is lost for the remote computers. For most of them I have the ID and Public Key. But for one, the one I need right now, it means a site visit, as there is no one at the site who would have a clue where to look.

Does anyone know where the connect info was stored in the previous releases? (2.0.xx I think, maybe 2.1) Is there any way to recover it?
  • willy
    Me too and cannot find answer
  • Sergey N
    Does anyone know where the connect info was stored in the previous releases? (2.0.xx I think, maybe 2.1) Is there any way to recover it?Royce Fessenden

Hello Royce and Willy,

This info stored in the %programdata%\Remote Desktop or Remote Assistant depends on the version you used previously. However, I have to mention that if you were using version 2.0.x I really doubt it will be restored, the version is too old I'm afraid
  • willy
    [replyThis is of no help since the update overwrote the program.

By the way Sergey, I believe you are the one that responded to my ticket and then abandoned me. I am now being blocked from any contact with your company.

I find it unconscionable that Cloudbery asked us to update the software wit NO WARNING that we would totally lose functionality.

="Sergey N;8247"]
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet