• jptferreira
    This is what we started receiving for our exchange server backup:
    ERROR
    An error occurred (code: 1003)
    large files must have at least 2 parts

The issue is that the DB has only 61Gb in size for this file that triggers the error. The other databases are 127Gb, 49Gb, and 221Gb and no problems with those.

Anyone with a solution for this? I tried to create a ticket from within the software but it looks like the email went into the milkyway ! LOL.
    Thanks for any help.
    JP
  • David Gugick
    If you opened a support ticket from the product Tools - Diagnostic toolbar option, please make sure the auto reply is not in your spam folder. As an alternative, you can open a ticket here: https://www.msp360.com/support/create-ticket.aspx?prod=backup
  • jptferreira
    I did on both. Thanks
    JP
  • jptferreira
    It is not in the spam folder, however our spam control system will discard messages without any real email account that can't be authenticated when our email server "calls" back the sender.
    Thanks
    JP
  • jptferreira
    Tech support just replied and we are taking it from there.
    Thanks
    JP
  • dmtalon
    did you get a solution for this? I just started using Cloudberry and uploaded almost 500GB of photos (both jpg and NEF) files. I have 6 files that will not upload between 10-13mb in size that are failing for this error. I uploaded many MANY others of the same size.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment