• Jim Richardson
    I installed MSP360 on a CentOS 7 server yesterday and started a files and folder backup of the entire computer. The computer is acting quite slow and has some other abnormal behavior.

When we look in the portal under RMM / Remote Management it says no plans detected. We do see the plan name under RMM / Monitoring / History. Can I stop the running backup process via command line to see if this process is causing the slowness? What is the CLI command to do this? If not, would a reboot be beneficial?

I am not as familiar with Linux as I would like to be.
  • Jim Richardson
    This is a fairly urgent situation as users are having trouble using the server due to slowness.

Not sure how to restore proper server operation, then to figure out what went wrong. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, the application on the CentOS server will not open, I see a small icon jumping up and down then it goes away and nothing opens.
  • David Gugick
    If this is urgent, I would suggest you reach out to Support for help as soon as possible. https://www.msp360.com/support.aspx?select=true
  • Jim Richardson
    Thanks. I have contacted them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube