• dab
    Hello,

Following several posts, I would like to drop realtime backup and give a try to Near CDP but I do not find the menu option to activate it...

I'm running Build 6.2.4.9

Thanks
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi ,
    Thanks for your post.
    In our product it’s the same since we changed the frequency of how often the data would be transferred to the cloud. It used to be 1 minute and not long time ago we changed it to 15 minutes.
    Is there something that doesn’t work for you in the current implementation? I would like to know more.

Thanks
  • dab
    Yes,

After startup realtime backup is backing up fine but it doesen't long...

Exemple: I upload a new file + I add a new file into a zip file, realtime backup do not backup those files. I wait 2 times instant backup cycle but the files are not backed up.
    If I reboot the machine, the files are backed up just after reboot
  • Matt
    Better to contact support regarding this. You can send the logs via tools> diagnostic menu, that'll create a support ticket automatically.
  • dab
    I've done this in the past, support told me not to use realtime function. After announce of the new realtime I gave it a try again but same behaviour.

I will wait for gfs and disc destination rotation function to come to make new tests.

Thanks Matt
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet