• Jim Burnham
    Good afternoon and happy holidays.

I have an activation question. If we activate the server version on one server, can this be deactivated (easily) and reactivated on a different server?

And the connector question. Any plans for OneDrive and OneDrive for Business connectors?

Thanks.

Jim
  • Matt
    License can be released via the Licensing menu on the old machine prior to activation on the new one. Otherwise, if you were unable to do that you can install and use trial version of the software and send a message to , our licensing department will release it for you. In any case, there will be no down-time.

As for OneDrive, there are no plans to do that due to severe API limitations of consumer-grade cloud providers.
  • Jim Burnham

Thank you for the quick reply. I was hoping that reactivation would be that easy and I do understand the OneDrive limitations.

We're currently testing using S3 and it does exactly what we need it to do. However, what 360 Drive needs is a connector for Backblaze B2. Given the cost advantages of B2 over S3, I'm a little surprised it's not in there. Take the connector code out of 360 Backup and put it in Drive.

It would make a good product more good. Grammar aside, it would.

Thanks.

Jim
  • Matt
    This is also limited by API, btw. B2 doesn't allow to change the files and all copy operations would go through your PC, so we're hesitant to implement this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment