• TDS
    Having used the application serveral times successfully, this morning it wouldn't work

The log file in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 provided me with reference to authorisation issues.

I tried removing the settings from that location to prevent the crash but to no avail.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but it still fails (i managed to select 's3 bucket' from the list after install, but it then procceeded to crash again, with no errors in the log files.)

Are there any other settings anywhere i can remove to prevent this please?

Windows error details are :-

Faulting application name: CloudBerry Explorer.exe, version: 5.9.1.192, time stamp: 0x5cd05e22
    Faulting module name: mshtml.dll, version: 11.0.9600.19507, time stamp: 0x5d996737
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000
    Faulting process id: 0x2ae0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d5ae7fda5a2331
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3\CloudBerry Explorer.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll
    Report Id: 1aca7191-1a73-11ea-92eb-54783d48cc13
  • Matt
    This may be a problem related to mshtml.dll mentioned in the error message.
    First thing I can suggest is to run SFC scan:

1) Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated command prompt.

2) In the command prompt type the following command: sfc /scannow and press enter.

Once the scan is done, restart the computer and ensure that the computer is up to date with the latest Windows Updates.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment