• Klim
    Another small patch coming for Backup for Mac - v 2.10.1

This patch includes a few bug fixes and improvements:

• The issue with the multithreading in the database
    • The issue with showing plan with an empty name in history
    • WebUI shows incorrect duration value in history for restore operations

As you may know for proper work of backup it must have full disk access. Now, right after the installation, it will show a window with instructions on how to do that, for a more convenient start.

bpu6xvpqksf7kc13.png
  • Michal Gie
    After granting full disk access Cloudberry wouldn't pass this screen anyway. Tried many times after rebooting...
  • Steve Morgan
    Same problem, here. Just installed to recover some files and can't get past this dialog.
  • Steve Morgan
    I've just tried it on another machine running 10.15, with the same results. Seemingly, no way to get past the Full Disk Access dialog. Running the Freeware version. Does it make a difference?
  • Klim
    Hello ,

thank you for your feedback. There are no differences between free and paid versions on this matter.
    In that case, please contact our support team, they will help you with this issue.
  • Steve Morgan
    Hi

When I try to raise a Support Ticket and select Cloudberry Backup Freeware as my product, I'm told to seek support on this forum. Should I select Cloudberry Backup and not Cloudberry Backup Freeware to proceed?
  • Klim
    Hello ,

Please check your mailbox, I sent you an email with a resolution to that issue.
  • Darren
    I am having this same problem. Can you let me know what the resolution is as well.
  • Miguel
    I canĀ“t get past the dialog also. Please share the solution to this issue, Thanks
  • Darren
    This is also not just an issue on Catalina but I have the same problem on Mojave 10.14.6
  • Stuart Estes
    I also cannot get past this dialog. Added CloudBerry Backup & bash to "Allow Disk Access". Rebotted several times. No joy..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment